Victoria Beckham White Hermes Birkin Handbag

As we all know, the white handbag is so in this season. It’s perfect actually. A neutral hue that isn’t difficult to match with your articles of clothing. Just like every girl should own that simple black handbag, I feel the same way towards its compliment, the white handbag. Let me ask you girls this question.

What is hotter than a white handbag this season? Why an all white Hermes Birkin of course! If you’re a fan of the French brand Hermes, then you definitely agree with my statement. Unfortunately, right now with my limited student budget, I can only daydream of owning my very own piece of French luxury, unlike the infamous Mrs. Victoria Beckham who is probably one of Hermes top customer of all times.

What a diva Mrs. Beckham is, right? Whether she’s stocking up on Rodeo Drive or taking her boys to the park, I swear she always looks fabulous. If you have the extra moolah lying around, I believe putting it towards a Hermes handbag is not a bad idea at all. Their exquisite pieces live up to their name and in the long run; you’ll be carrying one true (and amazing) investment.

Victoria Beckham Hermes Birkin Handbag

Victoria Beckham Hermes Birkin Handbag

Victoria Beckham Hermes Birkin Handbag

Victoria Beckham Hermes Birkin Handbag