Kardashian Kollection lingerie - still romantic and sexy

I had the opportunity to try out the Kardashian Kollection at Sears with my ad network, Glam Media. I was really pleasantly surprised...because honestly I had no idea what to expect! Of course, there were pieces I would never wear, but what collection doesn't offer that? What I did find was an amazing pair of leopard heels and gigantic earrings I haven't stopped wearing. And most recently, I received a sample of the lingerie from the line - and ohh la la! It's very, very pretty!
Kardashian Kollection lingerie

Kardashian Kollection lingerie

The line consists of bras, briefs, slips and corsets in a variety of colors from pink and leopard to floral and basic black! I just love the two styles pictured here...they're edgy, yet still romantic and sexy. I would wear most of the styles for everyday!

Kardashian Kollection lingerie

Kardashian Kollection lingerie

Kardashian Kollection lingerie

Kardashian Kollection lingerie